Terms & Conditions For Donations
Last updated: (July 27, 2016)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before making a donation to Muhammad University of Islam via www.muichicago.org.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms below. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or make a donation.
By accessing or making a charitable donation you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By agreeing you are stating that,
1. You are 18 years of age or have guidance and/or permission from a person that is 18 years old or above the age of 18.
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or Paypal account to donate.
3. You will not charge back, dispute, reverse any payments.
4. You will not abuse and/or misuse your reward(s) when offered.
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You understand there are no refunds and you can't issue a refund.
7. You agree to everything listed above.
If you do not agree with the terms listed above then please do not donate.
Failure to comply with any these Terms&Conditions can lead to a permanent ban/ipban from all of our services.